At HELADOS ESTIU , we are aware of the protection of personal data of Internet users who access our website and use our services.
The following is a summary of the use of personal data at HELADOS ESTIU:
||HELADOS ESTIU, S.A.
||What our contractual relationship allows us to do:
- Manage the relationship we have with our customers.
- Manage the contractual relationship with our suppliers.
What the legitimate interest allows us:
- Inform our customers about products or services similar to those that are the object of the relationship.
- Fraud prevention.
- Usability and quality analysis of our website.
What the consent of the data subject allows us:
- Management of CV’s for personnel selection processes.
||They shall be kept as long as necessary for their purpose, until the legal minimum periods are met or until the person concerned requests their removal. Your data will be kept for a minimum of 5 years, except where the legal basis is consent.
||Your data will not be transferred to other companies, unless this is necessary to manage the service requested by you or is enabled by a legal provision.
||You have the right to access, rectify, delete, limit or oppose the processing of your data for commercial purposes and to withdraw your consent. To exercise these rights you can write to email@example.com.
||You can request additional information about our “Privacy and Data Protection Policy” by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHO IS THE DATA CONTROLLER FOR PROCESSING MY PERSONAL DATA?
HELADOS ESTIU SA. CIF A46226122
Ctra. Manises-Ribaroja, Km 11,100
CP:46190 Ribaroja de Turia
Teléfono: +34 961 653 855
WHY IS MY DATA USED, AND FOR WHAT PURPOSE?
At HELADOS ESTIU we process your personal data to manage the services you require and have contracted with us, and to inform you about our products.
Purposes based on the contractual relationship
- The activities that are based on an agreement or contract are those that we carry out in the customer and supplier management area. The data are necessary to place orders, invoice or send our products.
Purposes based on a legitimate interest
- We have a legitimate interest to keep our customers informed about promotions, news, changes, etc., as long as they are related to products purchased previously or services that have been contracted with our business. This may include communications about news, changes, promotions etc., and by sending emails, periodic newsletters, instant messaging or phone calls.
At any time, even from the start of the relationship, you may exercise your right to oppose the receipt of advertising by these means, by replying to the email received, indicating DEREGISTRATION or by writing to email@example.com.
- We also have a legitimate interest to activate the necessary mechanisms to prevent potential fraud against web users and against us. This allows us to take protective measures against fraud attempts by third parties.
- Usability and quality analysis of our website. In order to improve user experience and offer a higher quality service, we can analyse the usability of the platform and the degree of user satisfaction.
- Personnel Selection. If you wish to participate in our personnel selection processes, you can do so on the website https://www.helados-estiu.com/es/trabaja-con-nosotros.html by sending your personal details and your CV. We will need your consent to keep your CV and use it for selections of candidates for current or future positions. In the case of CVs, we will keep them for a maximum of 3 years. We will create a profile based on the professional and personal characteristics you have provided, in order to check if you meet the requirements of the job offer. In the event that you obtain the job, we will keep your CV so that it becomes part of the employee’s file, based on the contractual relationship.
- Response and management of requests received through the contact form provided.
- Sending of promotional newsletters to the indicated email address. In this case this will not be legitimated by the commercial relationship or previous agreement, so we will ask for your consent beforehand to inform you of our products, services and associated promotions.
We inform you that we do NOT take automated decisions based on the information you provide us. If in the future there are any amendments, we will ask for your consent beforehand.
WHAT KIND OF DATA WILL BE PROCESSED?
To meet our commitment, we will process data that includes these categories: data of an identifying nature, contact details and other data belonging to commercial, accounting and tax fields.
In addition, our systems can store connection and browsing data for technical, analytical and statistical purposes, in order to include enhancements to our platform that will improve the user experience. Information on how we use each type of data can be found in our “cookies policy”, which you may have seen on your first login or check out at the bottom of this page.
In the case of personnel selection, it may also include academic or work experience data.
FROM WHERE WILL MY DATA BE OBTAINED?
The data we need to provide our service is obtained from the information you provide us, directly or indirectly. For example, when you use the forms on our website or when you provide us with information in person or at our physical headquarters. As for personnel selection and hiring processes, the data may originate from Temporary Employment Agencies/Placement Agencies, or entities in charge of the selection of candidates.
HOW LONG WILL MY DATA BE KEPT?
At HELADOS ESTIU we will only keep your data for the time necessary to comply with the purpose described, so when they are no longer necessary for their purpose they will be blocked (they will not be used in any way).
Having them blocked allows us to deal with complaints and to fulfil the responsibilities acquired by our service and by the use we make of your personal data. On the other hand, we must respect the conservation periods that allow us to comply with our legal and tax obligations. For example, in the case of data collected to bill for a service, we will retain this for a minimum period of 5 years from the last invoice.
IS IT NECESSARY TO PROVIDE MY DATA?
The information contained in the forms is essential to manage the requested service, or to attend your request for information or registration to our newsletters.
WHO WILL RECEIVE MY DATA?
We will not communicate your data to other companies or persons unless it is necessary for the provision of the service you have requested from us, is required by law or you have previously allowed us to do so.
There may be occasions when the collaboration of some third party service providers may be necessary, who shall have access to your personal data and who shall process them on behalf of and for HELADOS ESTIU in order to provide their services. Specifically, and by way of example and not limited to, the above-mentioned suppliers carry out their services in the following sectors: logistics services, legal and tax advice, multidisciplinary professional services companies, technology and/or computer service providers, physical security companies, as well as infrastructure management and maintenance companies.
Our online website is hosted on national servers, so please note that we do not conduct international data transfers. If this were necessary to manage a certain service, these would be made on the basis of decisions of suitability, guarantees, binding corporate rules or specific applicable situations, and we would inform you of this.
WHAT RIGHTS DO I HAVE REGARDING THE USE OF MY PERSONAL DATA?
Each person is in control of their own data. That is why you can exercise these rights for FREE:
||You will be able to see what personal data we keep about you.
||You can correct or amend your personal data when they are not correct.
||You can ask us to remove your personal data.
||You may request that your personal data be stopped from being processed.
|Limitation of processing
||This right can be exercised in these cases:
- When we no longer need to process your data, but you need them to exercise or defend claims.
- When you have opposed the processing of your data for the fulfilment of a legitimate interest, while verifying whether the legitimate reasons for the processing prevail over your own.
- When the processing is unlawful, but you oppose the deletion of the data.
- While the accuracy of your data is being challenged.
||You may request and receive, in electronic format, the personal data you have provided and those obtained from your contractual relationship with us, as well as to transmit them to another entity.
For purposes to which you have given your consent, you have the right to withdraw this without affecting the lawfulness of the processing. You can exercise any of these rights in a simple way that is free of any charges, by writing an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or in person at our offices. In both cases you will have to prove your identity.
We inform you that you have the right to file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency, by writing to the address C/ Jorge Juan, 6. 28001 – Madrid. On the website www.agpd.es you will find other ways of contact.