In compliance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 of 11 July, for Information Society Services and E-Commerce (LSSICE in Spanish), the following legal issues are reported:
|Owner of the Website:
||HELADOS ESTIU S.A. – Corporate Tax Id (CIF) A46226122, hereinafter “HELADOS ESTIU”, ” the Website”, “the Web Portal”
||Ctra. Manises-Ribarroja Km 11,100
CP 46190 – Ribarroja de Turia (Valencia)
||Tel. +34 961 653 855 – Email: email@example.com
||Production and sale of ice cream.
The purpose of the web portal https://www.helados-estiu.com is help the public in general to know about the activities that this organisation carries out and the products and services that it provides in order to carry out its activity.
The use of any of the features of the website implies the express and full acceptance of the conditions set out herein, without prejudice to those particular conditions that may apply to some of the specific services offered through the website.
The owner of the Website reserves the right to amend and update the information contained on its Website or in its configuration and presentation at any time and without prior notice
The contents of the website may be amended, corrected, eliminated or added to at any time in order to keep the information published on the Web Portal updated, so it is therefore advisable to check the validity or accuracy of the information by consulting official sources.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY AND FRAMES
All the elements that make up the Website, as well as its structure, design, source code, as well as logos, trademarks and other distinctive signs that appear on it, are owned by HELADOS ESTIU or its partners and are protected by the corresponding intellectual and industrial property rights.
The images and other graphic elements contained in the Website are also protected by the corresponding intellectual and industrial property rights.
The owner of the Website expressly prohibits “framing” or the use by third parties of any other mechanisms that alter the design, original configuration or content of our Website.
The use of the content must respect its particular licensing. Therefore, its use, reproduction, distribution, public communication, transformation or any other similar or analogous activity is totally prohibited unless prior and express authorisation is given by the owner of the Website.
Only the total or partial reproduction of the texts and contents provided by the Website is authorised, provided that each and every one of the following conditions is met:
- The integrity of the contents, documents or graphics is maintained.
- The owner of the Website is expressly cited as the source and origin of the information.
- The purpose and aim of such use is compatible with the purposes of the Website and/or activity of the owner of the Website.
- No commercial use is intended, with its distribution, public communication, transformation or decompilation being expressly prohibited.
Any other use must be previously and expressly communicated and authorised by owner of the Website.
With respect to the mentions of products and services of third parties, the owner of the Website recognises the corresponding rights of industrial and intellectual property in favour of their owners; their mere mention or appearance on the Website does not involve the existence of rights or any responsibility for them, nor support, sponsorship or recommendation.
The owner of the Website declares respect for the intellectual and industrial property rights of third parties; therefore, please contact the owner of the website if you consider that our Website may be violating your rights.
Both the access to the Website and the use of the information contained therein is the exclusive responsibility of the user.
The owner of the Website is not responsible for the information and content stored in, by way of example but not limited to, forums, chats, blogs, comments, social networks or any other means that allow third parties to publish content independently on the Website https://www.helados-estiu.com.
However, and in compliance with the provisions of the LSSI, the owner of the Website makes itself available to all users, authorities and security forces, actively collaborating in the withdrawal or blocking all content that might affect or violate national legislation, or international rights of others or morality and public order. If the user considers that there is any content on the website that could be susceptible to this classification, please contact the owner of the website.
The owner of the Website is not responsible for the replies made through the various email addresses that appear on its Website, and therefore in no case can binding legal effect be derived from them.
LINKS OR HYPERLINKS
The links contained on our Website may lead to third party web content. The purpose of these links is only to facilitate your search for resources that may be of interest to you on the Internet. However, these pages do not belong to the owner of the website, nor does it review its contents and therefore the owner of the website assumes no responsibility for the content, information or services that may appear on these sites, which will be exclusively informative and in no case imply any relationship between the owner of the Website and the persons or entities that own such content or owners of other sites where this content is found. Nor can the owner of the Website be held responsible for the operation of the linked page or for any damage that may result from access to or use of it.
Links to the website https://www.helados-estiu.com must respect the following conditions:
- The establishment of the link does not imply any kind of agreement, contract, sponsorship or recommendation by HELADOS ESTIU about the page that makes the link.
- The web page in which the hyperlink is established shall not contain information with contents that are illicit, discriminatory, contrary to commonly accepted ethical principles or against public order, nor shall it contain contents contrary to any rights of third parties.
- The owner of the Website may request the removal of a link to its website, without the need to allege any cause. In this case, the page that has made the link must proceed to its immediate removal, as soon as it receives the notification from the owner of the website.
- It is not responsible in any way nor does it guarantee the clarity, accuracy, reliability, correctness or morality of the content or services that the establishment of the hyperlink may offer. The user assumes under their sole responsibility the consequences, damages or actions that may arise from accessing the hyperlink Website.
- The Web page in which the hyperlink is established may not contain any brand, name, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to the owner of the Website except those signs that are part of the same hyperlink.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION/strong>
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
The applicable law in case of dispute or conflict of interpretation of the terms that make up this Legal Notice, as well as any issue related to the services of this Portal, will be Spanish law.
For the resolution of any conflict that may arise from the visit to the website or the use of the services it may offer, the owner of the website and the user agree to submit to the judges and courts of the owner’s registered address.