GLOBAL COMPACT OF THE UNITED NATIONS
OUR COMMITMENT TO HUMAN RIGHTS AND THE ENVIRONMENT: :
We are part of the Global Compact, a voluntary agreement for companies. Each principle required by the Global Compact has been completed and verified by Helados Estiu Inc., this means that we fulfil not only our own needs but also the needs of our suppliers. Because of this, by signing the agreement in 2011, we have been able to conduct an evaluation of the situation in each aspect, and we establish the actions to take to improve each one of these. We strongly implement our commitment to each and every one of the 10 principles:
- Principle 1.
- Business should support and respect the protection of internationally proclaimed human rights.
- Principle 2.
- Businesses should make sure that they are not complicit in human rightabuses.
- Principle 3.
- Businesses should uphold the freedom of association and the effective recognition of the right to collective bargaining.
- Principle 4.
- Businesses should support the elimination of all form of forced and compulsory labour.
- Principle 5.
- Business should support the effective abolition of child labour.
- Principle 6.
- Businesses should support the elimination of discrimination in respect of employment and occupation.
- Principle 7.
- Businesses should support a precautionary approach toenvironmental challenges.
- Principle 8.
- Businesses should undertake initiatives to promote greater environmental responsibility.
- Principle 9.
- Businesses should encourage the development and diffusion of environmentally friendly technologies.
- Principle 10.
- Business should work against corruption in all its forms, including extortion and bribery.
OUR MOTTO: CONFIDENCE IN PEOPLE, CONFIDENCE IN FOOD
By integrating the 10 principles of the Global Compact of the United Nations in our management and planning along with our suppliers, we are confident that we fulfil an important commitment to develop our business from beginning to end. We are able to meet customer needs by complying with respect for the environment and human values.